Hi, I'm Komal Rana, a housewife and mother of 2 children. I graduated from Delhi University and then earned a PG Diploma in PR and Marketing from YMCA. Immediately after completing my diploma course, I started working with top PR agencies, working with clients such as FIAT, Gelato Vittorio, Virgin Atlantic etc. My responsibility was to write press releases and organize press meetings etc. for our clients. Then I got married and looked after my family more.
After nearly a decade, I was thinking of giving my career wings again. Always keen to explore the digital world, I turned to Digital Ready and started taking online courses. I learned a lot of new things during our online course. Our mentor, Chiranjeevi Sir, was very supportive of us during the course. Digital Ready provides not only theoretical, but also practical training that will help us complete the tasks as we study so that we can get a clear idea of why. This approach sets it apart from other courses available online today.
After a month we could of course
- Create your own websites with WordPress and Elementor Pro
- Website audit with the help of tools like Ubersuggest, Screaming Frog, SmallSeo Tools etc.
- Performing SEO involves understanding how SEO works for organic traffic and what tools are needed to do SEO in brief
- Social media marketing for organic traffic as well as paid traffic on all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Could serve Facebook ads and Google ads by creating our own Google Account and Google Analytics that we can use to track our website traffic
- Creates infographics and videos using various tools
After a month of the above insights, we also had the opportunity to work on real-time projects like
- For content marketing, we have prepared 50 blog topics based on keyword research.
- For social media management, we have prepared 10 ads for igebra, which should be placed on all social media platforms in order to reach the maximum target group.
- A plan has been drawn up how the SEO process can generate 1000 organic hits on the website. This includes on-page, off-page, technical factors and the local profile.
- Create a short video using the Invideo tool that can be run on all social media platforms to attract more and more audiences.
- Identified 2 suitable questions about Quora in connection with the igebra website and prepared answers.
- Creates an attractive and meaningful infographic with a meaningful message for all social media platforms.
- Prepare a pitch by identifying websites / blogs that may contain igebra's story.
IchakDana (Ethnic Wear Brand)
- We have compiled a list of 25 influencers including their name, channels available, stats, brands they promote and their contact details.
- We have also prepared a draft email for these influencers.
- We have completed website auditing for Master Weavers India including on-page and off-page optimization, backlinks, technical factors, image analysis, ad schedule and page analysis with tools like Ubersuggest, SmallSeo tools, Screaming Frog etc.
The Leo News
- We have prepared a plan to reach 1 lakh visitors and engagements (paid and owned) across all social channels.
- Identified and prepared a sheet of 50 potential link opportunities based on competitor link research.
- Identified 5 potential opportunities for comment and prepared our comments.
After completing the above tasks, I have gained so much confidence in myself that I am ready to take on any challenges that come my way. Honestly, because a person who almost forgot the difference between signing in and registering, due to more of my homework for almost 10 years now a website builder, website auditor, can run social media and google ads, can work on google analytics , Can do search engine optimization, social media marketing, infographic and video creation, and much more.
I can't thank Digital Ready anymore for giving me an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to be a digital marketer and for trusting me. If I can, anyone with a vision can do it.
Digital ready, you really rock!