How To Start A Blog In India In 2021 (Step By Step)
Wondering How To Start A Blog In India And Make Money In 2021?
Kudos to you for making this good decision because blogging has many advantages.
Fun fact: This free guide has almost helped Over 4200 people start their money blogging. This is the guide I wanted when I started!
Internet penetration in India has been massive from just 15% in 2013 (the year I started my blogging journey) to over 50% in 2020, meaning almost half of India's population by 1.37 Billions of people will have access to the Internet in 2020. (Source) )
This is not little news. This makes India the second largest country in the world in terms of internet users.
With this number of people on the Internet, the amount of e-commerce, online education, and people using the help of the Internet to solve their everyday questions is skyrocketing.
And the current unfortunate pandemic situation has further fueled people's desire to work from home and make money on the internet.
As someone who has worked in this field for so long, I can only guarantee that this trend will not decrease anytime soon. People now know that alternative streams of income (no matter how secure your job is) are essential to surviving situations like this pandemic.
Please note: Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information on the blogging scenario in India and many other answers to questions our readers have asked about whether blogging is a good career option for Indians.
Let's start our tutorial to start your blog today without wasting more time.
But before we go any further …
… Here is the brief table of contents or steps to start blogging in India in 2021!
How to Start a Blog in India in 2021 (In 5 Easy Steps)
Here are the 7 steps to start a blog in India in 2021::
Are you ready to start your blog and start making money from it?
Let us begin!
Step 1: choose a niche for your blog (a topic you will blog about)
What is a blog niche?
A blog niche is a category, topic, or topic that you will be writing about on your blog.
Choosing a niche is important because your entire content strategy will revolve around the niche (topic) you have chosen and attracting the right audience for your blog.
Choosing a blog niche depends on what your end goal is.
If you're a wedding photographer, you need to write about topics that potential couples often search for on Google (like best destination wedding tips, bride / groom makeup, etc.).
This gives you visibility in front of your potential customers and thus you can be hired.
Here are some tips to help you decide what to blog about:
- Pick a Blog Niche You Are Passionate About: Blogging is all about passion. If writing about something can keep you busy at 4am, I think this is a good topic to start with. However, if you are writing on a topic that you are not interested in, then you can no longer pull it off.
- Choose a blog topic that you are familiar with: You don't have to be an "expert" to start blogging. Start a blog about something you are good at. This can give you instant recognition. For example, Are you famous in your family for preparing delicious food? Do your friends need you when they have a doubt on social media (how to block my ex on Facebook?) Or a technical thing (how to make ringtones on iPhone?). Are you interested in films and the latest music releases or gossip? All of these could be good topics to start your blog and make money off of.
- What kind of audience do you want: If you want to make money blogging, you need to attract the right audience / customers for your blog. Not everyone will be interested in what you say or sell. To get the right people to read your blog, you need to write what they are looking for. Think about the issues, the language they are using when speaking or browsing online, and include them in your blogging strategy. For example, Pinch of Yum, a super successful food blog, writes about kitchen efficiency, recipes, and things that audiences (food enthusiasts, housewives) are interested in.
These are basic things to think about before starting a blog.
If you need more help deciding what to blog about …
… Here is a detailed guide on how to find your niche blogging with 100+ profitable blog niche ideas.
If you can't find anything, just create a blog and write whatever you want. A month or two later you will find your flow and find audience / readers who connect with what you share.
I did that when I started. I wrote about random things like tech, news, food tips, and everything in between.
After a while, I found my audience reacting when I shared blogging tips, and that's how it all started.
There are many topics to consider when blogging in India such as spirituality, culture related to your location, education tips and job tips for students, making money online in India and to name a few.
Step 2: choose the right domain name for your blog
A domain or blog name refers to the location of a website on the Internet. It's located in the browser's address bar and helps you access the website / blog you want on the internet.
In simple language, A domain name can be declared as the address of a house that you want to visit.
If I tell you to find my house, how will you react? You will probably ask for my address and then reach me, right?
Likewise, every website or blog has its own address on the World Wide Web. The address of the blog is in a format called URL (Uniform Resource Locator).
Let's check this using my domain URL (https://www.digitalgyd.com) as an example:
- HTTPS: // (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- www (the subdomain)
- DigitalGYD (The domain or blog name)
- .com (Top Level Domain).
Overall, it looks like https://www.example.com is your domain name which is subject to availability. This means that you can only register for the domain names that are available and have not previously been registered by anyone.
Are you looking for best practices for choosing blog names?
Here are some tips on choosing the right domain name before you start blogging:
- Make sure your domain name is short and memorable.
- Choose a domain name that reflects your brand or company.
- Choose a domain name that gives you the full scope to expand your content area. For example, if you choose a domain name like getflatabs.com, you're limited to content that is all about abs fitness.
After a while, you run out of blog ideas and monetization opportunities. Even if you are trying to blog about toned thighs, it is a mismatch.
- Always opt for a .com version unless it has been used before.
- Avoid choosing fancy domain names as they are difficult to remember.
- Avoid numbers, hyphens, and symbols in your domain name. They create a lot of confusion and make it impossible for your readers to communicate your URL with others (e.g. over the phone).
- You can find lots of ideas for fashion and beauty blogs here
Where to start a blog in 2021 Choosing a blogging platform
I am wondering if I bought a domain name. What now?
Now let's take a look at the best websites for blogging.
What is a blogging platform?
A blogging platform (often referred to as a content management system) is a platform that provides your raw data in a human-readable form (blog) for users to read your posts, shop for products, and interact with you.
Don't fall victim to lucrative tutorials on how to blog for free. Most of them have huge limitations because you cannot monetize them.
These blogging platforms are just a collection of text (like a magazine) that is not a full-fledged website.
Free blogs have no SEO worth, meaning you can't rate a website on Google or get visitors regardless of what on-page SEO techniques you follow.
The main Error creating a free blog using free blogging platforms is this You don't own your content. You can permanently delete your website without notifying you.
There are many blogging platforms out there, but those WordPress is used most often.
WordPress is the most used CMS in the world because it is robust. simple website builder (does not require any programming knowledge) and feature rich (You can create a website on almost any topic using WordPress). This is where you should start your blog in 2021.
This diagram shows why WordPress is one of the best blog sites to use.
WordPress.org's market share when comparing the top 1 million blog sites or blogging platforms.
WordPress is also split into two versions: WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
WordPress.com is a free and limited version of WordPress. You can't add themes / the other WordPress futures and you can't monetize them either.
WordPress.com can help you with that Start a blog for free But it is hobby oriented and cannot be monetized or used as a business blog.
This tutorial focuses on creating a self-hosted WordPress blog. This is what I and every other blog you know use.
Now let's choose the web hosting for your blog.
Step 3: choose the right web hosting for your blog in 2021
After choosing a domain name for your blog …
… you need a web hosting account to host your website.
What is web hosting and why do you need it?
A web hosting is the space where you host (or store) your website database (such as text articles, images, and other media files) for others to access.
Think of web hosting like a stationary house where you store / showcase your products for others to view and buy.
You need web hosting for your domain because anything you want to do with it like create a portfolio website or start a beauty blog you have to store that data somewhere, right?
For example, In this article that you are reading right now, all the images and text are stored on Bluehost (my hosting provider) servers from where they are delivered to your computer.
I have it?
There are a dozen hosting companies out there, but you need to decide on the following:
- reliable and
- has good customer service.
Bluehost stands tall on all of these parameters and I've enjoyed using them for quite a long time. Started 1996 (that's before Google itself!)
Another thing you want to know is that Bluehost is providing FREE SSL for your blog.
SSL certificates are a Google ranking factor and create more trust in your blog among your visitors.
See the "safe" icon in front of my URL in your address bar. This mark of credibility works best when you want to start a blog and make money from it in a professional manner.
FREE OFFER: If you haven't bought a domain for your blog yet, don't buy. You will get one Free domain for life with Bluehost!
Click here to open Bluehost as a new window tab. Don't worry, the current tab will remain open for you to follow the steps.
Step-by-step guide on how to start a blog on Bluehost Hosting
1) After the page loads, click the big green “Get Started” button to start hosting your blog.
2) Select your pricing package. Make sure you choose the basic plan (1st column) in the picture below to take advantage of the cheapest hosting offer. This plan is enough for you to get started without any problems.
Bluehost allows you to lock your hosting for 3 years for a very affordable price ($ 3.95).
P.S. You can also choose hosting for 1 year, but then you have to pay $ 7.99 / month. So it's a better choice instead get hosting for 3 years with a little more spending.
Notice, Bluehost is the cheapest hosting you can get (which equates to customer satisfaction).
And you can get your investment back as your blog will be making money on its own by the end of its first year (I made $ 350 a month by the end of my first blog anniversary!).
So go ahead and Choose the first basic option.
3) Select your domain name (or enter the name you finalized on Step 2 above)
4) You will then be asked to enter your account details. Don't panic, this is only for the billing process and includes complete privacy protection.On the same screen Check your package information again. Make sure, that Uncheck the items I have highlighted They are not necessary and simply increase your price.
Further down on the same page, Enter the bank details and met the green send button to complete the process.
Congratulations! They have successfully purchased a hosting account for you.
PLEASE NOTE:This tutorial on starting a blog with Bluehost Hosting is the updated and latest version.
Unlike older and non-updated tutorials on the web, you no longer have to go to the cPanel to build your WordPress installation.
Now all you have to do is choose your preferred password and then choose a topic. The website will be added automatically.
Don't worry, you can always change the theme later. It is recommended as the free themes often do not contain any features.
Congratulations! Your WordPress blog is ready and running.
Once you've installed WordPress on your Bluehost hosting, we've literally finished creating a blog for you.
Step 4: set up WordPress to get your blog up and running
Now that you've started your blog, ask yourself How do I set up my blog?
The new Bluehost interface will walk you through your WordPress dashboard, including suggestions for writing posts, posting an About page, and more.
Don't worry if you want to do things manually, which I prefer too!
In this section, I'll show you the initial setup of your blog, including key settings configurations, topic changes, and how to set them up for the public launch of your dream blog site.
You can read this further or visit my article about Things to do after installing WordPress for more detailed and step-by-step processes.
Let us begin!
To change or edit anything on your blog, you need to access its dashboard.
How do I access your WordPress backend (dashboard) for the first time?
To access your WordPress dashboard you need to go to https://www.yourchosendomain.com/wp-admin.
Step 4.1) Install a theme for your blog
A WordPress theme is what determines how your blog looks and feels from the outside. Themes make every website you visit look different.
The default WordPress theme is pretty simple and useless when it comes to setting up a blog for making money. It has limited or no features that themes should have.
You can feel it when you see your newly started blog and compare it to mine (the page you are reading now).
To change the theme of your WordPress blog, go to Dashboard >> Appearance (in the left option field) >> Topics. Click on that "Add Topic" Button in the upper left corner of the new screen (screenshot below).
Now you have to Upload a topic (Zip file) that you purchased earlier.
Never go for a free WordPress theme or a premium theme that is available for free or shared with you through a friend.
Free themes are the number one cause of site hacks & You don't want your website to be hacked.
I have was there, I have Did that and believe me, you feel broke because it is ultimately your decision that resulted in your website getting hacked.
It is always recommended that you invest a little money and get a premium theme. The advantages of premium themes are:
- Full security against hacks
- Clean coding so your site loads quickly
- SEO optimized to get your website ranked on Google
- You get premium support from the theme developers when you run into something.
- Premium themes will brand your website and signal to your readers that you mean business and are here to be in business.
Here is a list of 51+ blogger topics for your new blog!
Step 4.2) Set up the permalink structure of your blog
Setting up the permalink structure for your new blog is important as it defines the url structure after the "/" of your blog address and is very helpful in search engine optimization (as well as user experience) if it is well optimized.
Here are some examples of WordPress Permalink structures:
To change the permalink structure of your blog, go to your blog's dashboard >> Settings >> Permalink Settings.
I recommend setting example.com/sample-post/ as the permalink structure of your blog. This is the most simple, clear, and SEO friendly URL structure.
In addition, having a clear URL format can improve the user experience and draw your readers' attention.
Delete the unwanted things
Often, WordPress blogs come with standard posts like "Hello World" and plugins like "Hello Dolly". These are usually crap and don't add value to your blog.
Make sure to remove them by going to the post area and clearing the post and plugin area to delete the plugin.
Step 4.3) Install important WordPress plugins
WordPress has thousands of plugins to help you with different purposes. You can install any plugin, but you shouldn't. Using more plugins will consume your server resources resulting in slow site and downtime.
Here is a list of the best WordPress SEO plugins to refer to and use.
With Yoast SEO (free), the first plugin on this list is essential.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to configure your Yoast SEO.
Step 4.4) Set up the spam protection
Akismet is a free WordPress security plugin that will protect your blog from spammers and fake commenters. Akismet is added to WordPress by default.
If it is not available in the "Plugins" section (Dashboard >> Plugins >> Installed Plugins), you can add it by clicking on Add new Option in the same section.
Then look for Akismet >> Click Install >> Activate.
To get your Akismet API key, just click Get the API key Button in the next window.
This will take you to the Akismet for WordPress page where you have to click on the big page again Get an Akismet API Key Button.
On the resulting page, you'll need to sign up for a free WordPress account.
After clicking Sign Up, you will be taken to the pricing page. Make sure you sign up or choose the first (free basic option).
Now, Get the API key and paste it on the Akismet plugin page in your dashboard.
Step 4.5) Install a backup plugin
You should always make sure that you install a backup plugin for your WordPress blog. This protects your data and saves the entire site as a backup.
In the event your website is hacked, accidentally deleted, or attacked by spammers, you can use this handy backup to start blogging again for free.
I use the BackWPUp plugin which is free and has options for uploading automatic backup plans to your Dropbox or desktop hard drive.
Step 4.6) Install social sharing plugins
The goal of blogging is to get more and more people to read it so you can help them and generate income. The more visitors come to your website, the more money comes in.
By installing social sharing plugins, users can share your blog posts on their social profiles and save them via email or bookmarks for future use.
Adding social sharing plugins has the following advantages:
- They bring in social media traffic for free
- They help your blog get popular
- Having a good number of social shares increases the credibility of your posts and thus the authority and trust.
Check out the left side of this article. Almost 4200 people shared it on social channels, adding even more people to the article.
They show that too 4000+ readers enjoyed this step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog and make money and thought her friends and followers would like it too.
I use Social Snap here on my blog (read my Social Snap review and take advantage of the discount).
Social Warfare is lightweight, neatly coded, and has multiple features that will help get more shares (such as a mobile-optimized, one-click preset tweet, another large Pinterest image, etc.) .
If you are unable to invest in a feature-rich premium plugin, you can use the free Sumome sharing plugin.
Step 4.7) Write your about page and contact page for a new blog
An About page is the most visited page on a blog because every new visitor that lands on your blog is curious about you and your blogging journey (visions) etc.
To write your about page, go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New.
Enter your title on the next screen. This is the heading on the page. Here are some tips for writing a killer over a page:
- Do it about your visitors rather than you.
- Write what to expect from your blog (type of articles you publish, tone of your blog, etc.)
- Show them how they can benefit from your blog
- Add some social evidence, such as: B. A testimonial from a reader who liked your blog (optional, but important to build your authority).
- Write in a personal yet clear tone. Don't use the third person.
After this, Publish your first page on the blog.
How do I add a contact page?
- Install the free plugin called WPForms (read my WPForms review here)
- Follow the instructions above to create a new page in WordPress.
- Add the WPForms contact form shortcode that you get on the new page and click Publish.
After the initial configuration, you can export the generated data protection policy as a text element free of charge.
Likewise, to create a disclaimer page for your blog Simply visit the free online disclaimer generation tool, fill in the information and follow the steps above.
Here is a list of all of the above plus 18 more Important things to do after installing WordPress.
These are the least viewed pages on your blog. However, you need to have them to avoid legal process and protect yourself from possible violations.
Others added as well Advantages of a privacy page and a disclaimer page On your website, they show that you are serious business and help you with the easy approval of ad networks like AdSense.
That's it! They have successfully created a blog about making money for you.
Step 5: Write your first blog post article on your blog
Wondering how to start a blog post?
To write your first blog post on WordPress, head over to the WordPress Blog Dashboard >> Posts >> Add New. Writing a post is as easy as writing a page in WordPress.
- Pick a topic and do your research (using Google Scholar, Wikipedia, and other blogs ranked for the query. See what they write, how they represent, and what they're missing. Check the comments section for the Reactions and questions from readers to see on the topic).
- Fill in the title.
- Customize the url (generated automatically but customizable)
- Add content (paragraphs, sub-headings), images and videos (important to get more SEO backlinks).
- Make sure you follow all on-page SEO techniques.
- Check everything in preview mode.
- Click on "Publish".
Additional resources for writing epic blog posts:
Step 6: Getting the Initial Traffic to Your Blog
Now that you've set up your new blog, published important pages and some posts, your new goal should be to get traffic to your blog.
Everyone likes starting a blog and popularizing it, but a blog is not popular by design.
This is why you need people or readers or traffic to really make money on your blog.
So, in no time, you can increase traffic and make your blog popular.
It takes a few days to get traffic from search engines, but before that, there are other ways you can drive the traffic crazy.
This referral traffic will help you get a boost, some user interactions, and help Index your new blog in Google (or other search engines like Bing) more quickly.
Make sure you have at least 5 articles before starting your blog publicly. That way, your readers will get enough data to review and rate your blog and keep them waiting for more.
To get your first 1000 readers, do the following:
- Email to your family and friends about your new blog. Give them the homepage link and ask them to leave their thoughts as a comment on the blog posts.
- Tweet out Your posts with relevant hashtags.
- Leave comments on other relevant blogs (you can comment on them here in this article and I'll tweet your blog and share it with my 30,000+ followers!).
- Find out Blog communities and forums (like the HellBoundBloggers forum where you can answer questions in your niche and include a link back to your blog in the signature.
- Join communities like viralcontentbee.com where you earn points by sharing the posts of others and invest those points to get shares for your posts. Real people, real share.
- Join Facebook groups This allows you to self-promote and comment on weekly topics on your latest blog posts. Try to interact and make friends so that you can promote your blogs and benefit from each other.
- Let your first posts speak for you. Write quality articles on everything you know on the subject you are writing. Link to authority bloggers in your articles and tweet them to let them know that you mentioned them in your article. Ask them (politely) to share your article and most will. needless to say Aktien von Influencern können Ihnen verdammt viel Verkehr bringen.
Dieser einzelne Tweet von Mari Smith hat mir mehr als 500 Besucher beschert (kombiniert ihren Traffic aus ihren Follower-Tweets und LinkedIn-Shares)!
Schritt 7: Verdienen Sie 2021 Geld mit Ihrem Blog
Dieser Artikel darüber, wie man ein Blog startet und 2021 Geld verdient, ist unvollständig, es sei denn, wir sprechen nicht darüber, es rentabel zu machen.
Niemand möchte ein KOSTENLOSES Blog erstellen, es sei denn, Sie sind eine NGO oder möchten ein Hobby-Blog betreiben.
Auch wenn das Erstellen eines Blogs zum Geldverdienen möglicherweise nicht Ihre Motivation ist, können Sie kein kostenloses Blog erstellen.
Der Grund dafür ist, dass ein Blog mit Ressourcen wie Hosting, Themen und anderen Ausgaben betrieben wird.
Um Ihr Blog rentabel zu machen, müssen Sie es monetarisieren oder Geld aus Ihrer Tasche ausgeben, was hier nicht unser Ziel ist.
In diesem Abschnitt werde ich erklären, wie Sie mit einem Blog für Anfänger Geld verdienen können.
Fangen wir an?
Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, mit Ihrem neuen Blog Geld zu verdienen. Ich habe einige der potenziellsten und profitabelsten Möglichkeiten aufgelistet, ein Blog zu monetarisieren, sobald Sie es starten.
Die zweite Option in der folgenden Liste ist die, mit der Sie sofort Geld verdienen können Starten Sie einen Blog und verdienen Sie Geld ohne viel Verkehr zu haben.
Einige der beliebtesten Monetarisierungsmethoden für Blogs sind:
- Anzeigen verkaufen: Sie können Geld verdienen, indem Sie Anzeigen wie AdSense oder media.net (wenn Sie sich über diesen Link von media.net anmelden, erhalten Sie in den ersten drei Monaten zusätzliche 10% über Ihrem normalen Einkommen!) In Ihrem Blog platzieren Stellen Sie sicher, dass Ihr Blog etwas wächst, bevor Sie sich dafür bewerben.
- Angebot von Dienstleistungen: Dies ist der schnellste und effektivste Weg, ein neues Blog zu monetarisieren. Sie können Dienste in allen Bereichen bereitstellen, die Sie gut können, z. B. die Verwaltung von Social-Media-Konten von Kunden, die Buchhaltung, das Werden eines virtuellen Assistenten (VA) oder die Bereitstellung eines freiberuflichen Schreibdienstes. Ich habe verdient Mein anfängliches Einkommen durch die Bereitstellung von freiberuflichen Schreibdiensten. Sie können auch potenzielle Kunden ansprechen und ihnen Ihre Website als Ihr Portfolio für das Schreiben von Mustern zeigen.
- Produkt oder Kurs erstellen: Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob dies auf Sie zutrifft, aber wenn Sie bereits ein weiches Design eines Produkts oder einen Kurs zu einem Thema haben, für das Sie Experten sind, können Sie ein Blog erstellen. Bilden Sie eine Community potenzieller Käufer und verkaufen Sie sie dann an sie.
- Infolinks: Infolinks ist ein In-Text-Anzeigenprogramm, mit dem Sie mit Anzeigen im Text Ihres Blogs Geld verdienen können. Lesen Sie meine Infolinks-Rezension und erfahren Sie, wie Sie damit Geld verdienen können, sobald Sie mit dem Online-Bloggen beginnen und Medien nicht ignorieren. Netz, weil es wie ein Zauber funktioniert.
- Affiliate-Marketing: Dies ist eine großartige Möglichkeit, mit Blogs viel Geld zu verdienen, aber Sie müssen Geduld haben und Ihr Publikum kennen. Danach können Sie Anzeigen schalten oder schalten, je nachdem, an welchen Dingen sie interessiert sind. Shareasale ist ein guter Ort, um die besten zu finden Hochbezahlte Partnerprogramme für Blogger und Registrierung. Stellen Sie erneut sicher, dass Ihr Blog eine gewisse Traktion aufweist, um eine Stornierung der Bewerbung zu vermeiden.
Zusammenfassung Unser Leitfaden zum Starten eines Blogs und zum Geldverdienen im Handbuch 2021!
Herzliche Glückwünsche! Sie haben 2021 erfolgreich einen Blog für Sie erstellt.
What's next? Was tun nach dem Start Ihres Blogs?
➜ Melden Sie sich hier für meinen Newsletter an, um über die neuesten Blogging-Tipps und -Ressourcen auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben und Ihr neues Blog erfolgreich zu einer Geldmaschine zu machen!
Möchten Sie Hilfe beim Einstieg in Ihr Blog?
Da dieser Artikel ein Kostenlose Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung, wie Sie 2021 ein Blog starten und Geld verdienen können Daraus habe ich alle wichtigen Dinge abgedeckt, die Sie beim Erstellen Ihres eigenen neuen Blogs wissen sollten.
➜ Im Falle Wenn Sie Zweifel haben oder Hilfe beim Erstellen eines Blogs benötigen oder wenn Sie etwas darüber besprechen möchten, wie Sie am besten ein Blog erstellen und damit Geld verdienen können, können Sie sich gerne über den Kommentarbereich an mich wenden.
➜ Wenn Ihnen dieser Beitrag zum Starten eines Blogs im Jahr 2021 gefallen hat, können Sie ihn gerne teilen (mit den Social-Share-Schaltflächen auf der linken Seite) mit denen, von denen Sie glauben, dass sie davon profitieren könnten.
Jede einzelne Aktie zählt! Ich schätze Ihre Bemühungen.
Ich möchte Sie das wissen lassenWie jedes andere Unternehmen auf der Welt ist das Bloggen kein Hindernis.
Aber, Ich kenne du kannst es schaffen.
Regelmäßiges, konsistentes Posten, einige soziale Netzwerke und Geduld sind alles, was Sie brauchen, um mit Ihrem Blog Geld zu verdienen.
Die Reise zwischen dem Starten eines Blogs und dem Geldverdienen ist immer sehr angenehm. Machen Sie sich jetzt daran!
Versuch es einmal. Starten Sie Ihr eigenes Blog und verdienen Sie jetzt Geld damit.
Es lohnt sich! ✌
Häufig gestellte Fragen zum Starten eines Blogs zum Geldverdienen
1. Was ist ein Blog?
Ein Blog oder Weblog ist ein Online-Tagebuch oder eine Website, auf der Sie Blog-Beiträge mit Ihrem Publikum veröffentlichen, um Informationen auszutauschen, ein Problem zu lösen oder mit ihnen über Kommentare / Freigaben und Ansichten zu Ihren Einträgen zu interagieren.
2. Warum 2021 einen Blog starten?
Sie können mit dem Bloggen eine Menge Dinge tun, außer ein Blog zu starten und damit Geld zu verdienen. Es gibt zahlreiche Vorteile, einen eigenen Blog zu haben. Hier sind einige der Vorteile des Startens eines eigenen Blogs:
1) Drück dich aus; Zeigen Sie Ihr Talent: Durch das Bloggen können Sie sich ausdrücken und das Talent teilen, das Sie in sich haben. Dies können Gesundheitstipps, Produktivitätsstunden, Küche oder Gartenarbeit, Geschäftsstrategien und alles dazwischen sein.
2) Sie können anderen helfen: Mit Ihrem Talent können Sie anderen helfen, in ihrem Geschäft erfolgreich zu sein, mehr Umsatz zu erzielen und sogar ein besseres Leben zu führen. Das ist unglaublich, weil Sie ein Publikum weltweit erreichen und ihm helfen.
3) Verdienen Sie Geld von zu Hause (oder von überall): The best benefit of starting your own blog is making money from it. Blogging gives you financial freedom.You don’t need to have a brick and mortar shop neither you need a 9-5 job, with blogging you can make money right from your bedroom/basement. I recently gifted my father 1 million INR ($15,000 approx.) to renovate his (offline) grocery shop. And let me tell you, his smile and pride in his eyes was something I will rejoice my whole life.
4) Get fans and followers: Blogging, if done right, can earn you name and fame in addition to money. You can create a personal brand and grow your fan following.
3) Is blogging profitable in 2021?
Yes, starting a blog is perhaps the most profitable business you can think of. Blogging is literally a zero investment business idea that helps you make money by adding value to the world wide web via your expertise. However, it does require consistency, passion, hard work and willingness to invest back in your blogging business to scale it into a profitable money making machine.
4. How long does it take to make money blogging?
The simple answer is, it depends. I made my first blogging income after 8 months of blogging (& it was $0.84). However, once I knew this was possible I put in more efforts and with my hard work (and obviously God’s blessing) I now make a living blogging. The time taken to make money blogging solely depends on your niche, the work that you put in and the blog monetization strategy you have in place.
5) How much money can you make from a blog?
It depends. Your blog’s income will vary on the time you’ve blogged, the niche you’re blogging in and the hard work you’re putting in. As per my experience, if you follow the right path and work hard, making at least $2000-$3000 per month should be easy.
While bloggers like Pat Flynn make well over 7 figures many fail to make their first blogging income.
It’s been more than 5 years and I am yet to make as much as 7 figure bloggers make but that’s not the point. It’s not a race. Like every business, blogging business also varies from people to people and situations to situations.
6. What are the most profitable blog topics?
As a rule of thumb, the most profitable blog topics are the ones that target and solve the pain point of your audience. The larger the pain, the more they spend. Here are some of the most profitable blog topics:
3) Love, romance & sex
5) make money online etc..
7. How to make money with WordPress in 48 hours?
If someone told you that you could make money with WordPress, don’t listen. They’re probably scamming you. Making money with WordPress takes time and unless you’re running some sort of paid campaigns sending traffic to your WordPress site, this is impossible.
8. Do you recommend quitting job or studies for blogging in India?
Contrary to what many bloggers preach, I suggest that since blogging takes time, don’t quit everything for it. Whether you are blogging in India or abroad, my suggestion would be that do not skip your current job/profession or even studies for blogging. Blogging has a lot of potential and it works (I’m proof) but having said that, you should always try blogging as a side hustle first (and this is possible since blogging is very flexible).
Keeping aside an hour or two for blogging wouldn’t hurt your current situation and when you start seeing results and are confident enough then you can decide. I know a lot of my friends who manage studies (and some even jobs) along with blogging, so you also have this option.
How to start a blog for free in India?
To start a blog for free in India you can use platforms like blogger or WordPress.com. Even Instagram has an option to help you start a blog for free. But, we do not recommend that. You should know that nothing comes for free. With free blogs made from blogging sites mentioned above, you will not have to freedom to grow your blog, the ownership to your own content and will not be able to earn money from it as you could when you own your own blog.
You might want to read this post on benefits of blogging to see 21+ lucrative advantages of blogs that non-bloggers are missing out on in life.
I hope you liked our how to start a blog in India to make money in 2021. If so, a kind social share to your favorite social media platform would mean a lot.
A little inquiry …
If you enjoyed this article, please post it on your favorite social media platform. It will make my day!
~ Thank you.