Thrive Themes Pricing (2021): Is It Worth It?
What does Thrive Themes cost?
Is Thrive Themes membership (or individual products) worth the price?
You're not alone…
… These are questions every potential buyer has when investing in a product (be it online or offline).
I've been a paying user of Thrive Themes since 2016 so I know a fair bit of how their product and fee structure works.
Screenshot of my Thrive Themes membership plan bill
In this article, I'll walk you through the full Thrive Themes pricing structure, highlight whether one plan is better than the other, and show you how to get the maximum return on your investment.
Let us begin.
What are Thrive themes?
In case you don't know anything after reading any of their products, or ended up here, let's get an idea of what they offer.
Thrive Themes offer a range of conversion-focused WordPress themes and plugins that you can use to convert your website visitors into subscribers, customers, and sales.
You can use them to:
- Optimize your site (with Thrive Themes and Thrive Architect)
- Generate leads (with Thrive Leads and Thrive Quiz Builder)
- Get in touch with visitors (Thrive Comments and Quiz Builder)
- Increase Sales (Flourish ultimatum, Thrive Apprentice and Thrive Landing Pages)
You also have a slew of other tools that you can use to convert your visitors into sales (we'll discuss them later in this article).
Go to the price plans …
Thrive Themes Pricing 2021: How Much Will Thrive Themes Cost?
In short, Thrive Themes offers two different pricing plans:
- Thrive Themes Membership Plan: This plan includes access to all current and future products and costs you $ 19 per month and $ 49 per month for 25 sites or 50 sites access.
- Individual product plan: This is the cost of individual plugins that you can buy without buying the entire membership. (Explained in detail below)
Now that you have a fair idea, let's look at these plans one at a time and see if there are any hidden costs involved.
Not to mention the idea I'm going to reveal to save money on Thrive Themes renewals.
Thrive Themes Membership Prizes 2021
I've been a paying customer on this plan since 2016. I recommend this plan to anyone looking to receive Thrive Themes, regardless of the product they want.
Thrive Themes Membership has two pricing plans:
1) Successful membership
This plan is suitable for bloggers and entrepreneurs. It will cost you $ 19 per month if paid annually and $ 30 per month if paid quarterly.
You can use all or some of their plugins on 25 of your own websites.
My opinion: This is the plan that most of you, who are reading this, should be following. I would highly recommend going with the annual plan and saving nearly $ 130 a year.
$ 19 a month for $ 25 websites is less than a dollar per website, which is as cheap as possible.
2) Agency membership
This plan is aimed at freelancers and web design agencies serving clients, building websites, and so on. It costs $ 49 annually and $ 69 annually.
It comes with unlimited use permission on 50 websites (including client websites).
My opinion: If you want to serve clients or as a freelancer offer these types of services, this plan can be your go-to. Both plans are largely the same, with the latter having usage rights on more websites.
Thrive Themes membership plans versus individual plans
The Thrive Theme membership plan gives you access to the full suite of Thrive themes and plugins. Your current price will also be grandfathered without you having to pay higher costs in the future (if they occur).
That's not all…
The membership plan includes additional incentives to help you grow your online business better. The following is included:
- Access to additional usage licenses for websites (25 & 50 locations)
- Unlimited support This allows you to focus on your business (the support is first class and, based on my experience, very responsive).
- Access to all future plugins (I have full access to Thrive Comments, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Ovation, and the new Thrive Theme Builder.)
- Access to Thrive University (a full range of member-only courses (to grow your list, manage your business, manage social media ads, etc.), tutorials and templates to increase your conversions.
Is Thrive Themes' membership plan worth the price?
Certainly. This is by far the best value for money of them.
If you choose to purchase two or more individual Thrive products, we encourage you to adopt their membership plan. You need most of their tools to build an online business or blog. Not to mention access to Thrive University.
Thrive Themes pricing plan for individual plugins
Here is a table of Thrive Themes pricing plans for individual products:
The table above gives you a clear idea of how much individual Thrive products cost. As with the standalone Thrive Architect, the cost of using individual sites is $ 67, while the Thrive Architect along with Thrive is around $ 127 per site for optimization.
This allows you to purchase Thrive Themes products based on your individual needs without having to commit to the entire suite.
Please note: Everything Thrive Themes offers includes:
- Option to purchase the license for one site or five sites (some plugins also have a 15 site pricing plan). If you want more than that, you have to go for the membership plan outlined above.
- Unlimited updates (which is so important and something most theme and plugin developers should give) and
- A full year of support.
Support for successful topics
Thrive Themes can look back on a fast and very responsive support. Their customer service has been the best part of being with them for 5 years.
They have email / ticket access to their service which will then try to resolve your questions immediately.
When I was new to their service, most of my support tickets were about how to get the most out of their tools and achieve a specific design or layout.
It was the same with tons of other support tickets that I just browsed back then to get a better idea and see how others were using the tool.
Gradually my ticket inquiries went down. From 10 per month to 2-3 per year and these days I haven't signed up for a year or two.
Because you usually don't need that. Thrive Theme products usually do not cause any problems. Once you are comfortable with using them (they now have a number of video tutorials) there is no need to contact them.
Refund Policy for Successful Topics
If you think Thrive Themes is not exactly what you are looking for and would like a refund, you can do so within the industry standard – 30 days of purchase.
After that, your request will no longer be processed.
Please note: You are expected to stop using Thrive products after receiving the refund.
What happens if you cancel your Thrive Themes membership?
If for any reason you decide to cancel your Thrive Themes membership, the following will happen to your account and the Service:
- Further access for the paid period
- New products cannot be downloaded
- You will no longer be able to access support (you will still have support until you have already paid).
- Keep getting updates for installed products
- Existing content / software will continue to work
- No longer access to Thrive Product Manager after the paid period has expired.
Pro tip: If you need assistance after the paid period is up, you'll need to pay $ 40 to get a full year of unlimited support.
How do you save money when you purchase a Thrive Themes membership?
Thrive Themes Pricing Plan gives you numerous options in purchasing their products (from the option to purchase individual products to full membership) to suit your needs.
However, I recently found a way that it can save you big bucks and get rid of the recurring payment for Thrive Themes.
We will see…
I recently asked the team to cancel my membership subscription that would otherwise be billed for a recurring payment of $ 228 per year. This is not because I don't like their products or because I am migrating to a different tool suite.
In fact, the cancellation has to do with the ease of using their products.
As I said above, once you get the overview of the products, you don't need to contact support. So I clearly see this as an opportunity to cancel membership and save on recurring payments.
Here's how it will affect my ongoing usage:
- Support: If I need their help (which I haven't done in the last two years), I'll quickly pay $ 40 for a year of assistance as $ 228 a year.
- Update: Thrive Themes offers unlimited lifetime updates for the plugins and tools already installed.
- New Downloads: Right now I'm in a phase where I'm focusing on growing my existing business rather than creating new websites. So I don't have to worry about new downloads. But, It depends on how you plan to use it. If you have plans to launch a few more websites, canceling them might not be a good idea.
Please note: If I feel the need to start new websites, I'll be happy to pay for a new membership. Thrive themes are worth every penny invested.
My conclusion: are Thrive themes worth the price?
In a word, yes. In my opinion, successful topics are the only vendor that offers such a comprehensive suite of conversion-optimized tools.
You have elementor; You have optin monsters. They have Divi too, but you'll agree that there isn't a single platform that has everything that Thrive Themes does.
Be it a comment plugin, be it a testimonial manager plugin, or be it a split test for landing pages, Thrive Themes does it all and makes it brilliant.
I've used the tools every day for the past five years (and I currently use them on this and my other sites as well).
The pricing that Thrive Themes is offered at makes it a breeze.
While a single subscription to Optinmonster costs $ 348 (usable on three sites and limited to 50,000 page views), Thrive Leads gets 25 sites and the entire suite of tools for just $ 228. And it's not that Thrive Leads is missing some features.
The same goes for other tools in the Thrive Themes suite.
So deciding if Thrive themes are worth the money is a breeze.
Pro tip: If you only need one of Thrive's products (like Thrive Architect or Thrive Leads etc) for a limited number of websites, buying the custom plan will make the deal even cheaper. Only purchase the membership plan if you need more products or site licenses.
For more information on Thrive Themes pricing plans, click here or comment below on your experience with Thrive Themes and their products.
If you have any questions about Thrive Themes pricing or have any pre-purchase questions, feel free to ask me in the comments below.
A little inquiry …
If you enjoyed this article, please post it on your favorite social media platform. It will make my day!
~ Thank you.